2019 has been off to a quiet start but behind the scenes we've been busy making some big changes. This past year has been so crazy yet so rewarding both personally and professionally for me. It has opened my eyes to new possibilities and fresh ideas for Jana Lee's. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, we're getting a lot more personal. You can read more about that here.
Below is a breakdown of the biggest changes you'll notice here at Jana Lee's.
- Cookies// Jana Lee's will no longer be accepting everyday orders for custom cookies. Pre-designed sets will be available for notable holidays. Nationwide shipping via UPS and local pick-ups will be available. You can find our current available options here.
- Corporate Orders & Large Events// Jana Lee's is accepting corporate and large orders of 10 dozen cookies or more. We can work together to create something memorable and unique that meets your needs! For more information contact us here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes// NEW this year is cookie decorating classes lead by myself! After my book was published this past year and questions started rolling in, I realized I have a passion for teaching others. You can find the current list of classes here.
- Content// Jana Lee's new web layout offers a better way to communicate with all of you. Here you will find tutorials, how-to's and other relevant content to help you create treats of your own! You can also subscribe to our brand new Youtube Channel for cookie video content. We are also crazy active on Pinterest for more content and inspiration. You can also shop all my favorite baking equipment here.
- Collaborations// We've had wonderful and fun experiences working with other businesses in the past. If you think we could create something sweet together, please reach out! We would love to work together!
I can't thank you all enough for supporting me and my business over the years. I hope with this small pivot will allow an even closer relationships as time goes on.
Please consider myself as a resource as you venture out in making your own treats. I look forward to a happy and exciting 2019!
p.s. Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments and let me know what you would like to learn!